>Don and I will be leaving Monday for Nigeria.  Therefore, I am going to
request no mail while we are gone.  We are going to the wedding of the
veterinary that has worked for Don since his first visit 10 years ago.  Don
has been there about 9 times, but this is my first visit.  It will be an
adventure!!  We return home on May 17th.

>Nancy B cg for Don 66/17

http://www.ionet.net/~jcott/parkmail/maillist.html

The button for Suspend Mail writes the correct format email to the listserv
and all you have to do is click send in your mail program.

When you return...just use the Resume button that corresponds to the type
of mail delivery you desire.

More Buttons with Parkinsn List mail management options have been added to
allow simple operation.

If you don't know...the hands of the list management team...don't always
work so it is the responsibility of each subscriber to take care of their
own subscription.

Please enjoy your trip and let us know of your adventures on your return.

John Cottingham
[log in to unmask]   Search the parkinsn archive online at:
                 http://james.parkinsons.org.uk
                Catch the Parkinsn's List Online messages at:
               http://www.ionet.net/~jcott/parkmail/maillist.html
             Click the navigation ads and use the new search tools
John Cottingham