FOR NEW MEMBERS of PIEN, HERE'S INFORMATION ABOUT OUR CAREGIVERS LIST WHICH MAY
INTEREST YOU---
For the benefit of new members of the PD list, this is an update about
CARE (Caregivers Are Really Essential), the sublist especially for PD
caregivers (CGs).  The need for such a list was evident from feelings
expressed on
the PD list that there were times when CGs needed to be able to "let off
steam "
in a place where this would not upset carepartners  (CPs).  Some of us have
caregiver support groups, where we can safely express feelings, get practical
support, and share experiences--others do not.  The CARE list serves this need,
but does not shut off participation by CGs on the mainlist. We operate through
a listserve at Miami University, Oxford, Ohio.  This is a closed list, and CGs
who wish to join may send a request as follows:

                 SUBscribe CARE (your first and last names)

Instructions will then be sent to you as to how to proceed, when you have
been added to the list.  List "co-owners" are Jeff Jones and myself. The
traffic on CARE is a lot less than the main list, if this is a  consideration.
Welcome aboard!  Questions? Email  them to:

                Camilla Flintermann <[log in to unmask]>  OR
                Jeff Jones  <[log in to unmask]>

                        "Ask me about the CARE list for
                        Caregivers of Parkinsonians ! "