WARNING--Pig stuff---Beware!

Dear Carole-Grinch,

You don't recall Percival Piglet?  Well, I'm not surprised, as he is just
the opposite of his blatently feminist, outgoing sister, MS. Piggy.
Percival, as the youngest of the litter, was always babied by his mother
and siblings, and as he was shy by nature, he grew up reticent....not to
say backward, though.
When the  "action" was going down in Parkinsaw, MI, Percival was home with
Mommy Pig, and he has always been considered "delicate".  That, of course,
explains the goggles protecting his eyes in the web-likeness.  MS. Piggy
was amazed that he was involved in a camp, but pleased that he has now
apparently cut the umbilical cord, so to speak, and is making a life for
himself.  She recalls with great nostalgia the "glory days" in Parkinsaw,
where she and the other intrepid porkers helped save that trembling
Parkinsonian community  from danger, and sends greetings to the Conn. pigs.
Porky and Porquetta Porkinson, are of course lovingly  remembered and
greatly missed.

--- Camilla Flintermann <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
> Gosh, Murray-- I showed it to MS. Piggy and she "took off"!   Said the
>graphic of the flying pig looked >just like her brother,  Percival!  (He
>always wears goggles when aloft, as his eyes are sensitive. ) On >her
>behalf, I do thank you!

Camilla  Flintermann
also on PDWebring at : http://members.tripod.lycos.nl/genugten/flinterm.htm

Yours till ALL pigs fly-- (courtesy of Joan Stark & Hans)