Dear Friends---
 Having just had a post from a PIEN member who says, "I just wish my
archaic computer could go into web sites"   I am reminded of the days when
that might also have been MY plea!

Please, let's not forget in our enthusiasm for the wonders of the web that
there are many of us who cannot reach them.  Wherever possible, I think  it
is wise and thoughtful not only to refer people to the websites for
info--whether about PD or for instructions re: list settings--but to give
an alternative also.

On CARE I will try to remember to say "check the web, but let me know of
your computer can't handle that".  For example, articles can be downloaded
from the web and forwarded as email to get around this gap.

Let's try to minimize the split between the "haves" and the "have-nots" as
much as we can, please!

Camilla Flintermann, CG for Peter 81/70/55
Oxford, Ohio

also, on PDWebring at  http://members.tripod.lycos.nl/genugten/flinterm.htm

                        "Ask me about the CARE list for
                        Caregivers of Parkinsonians ! "