At 10:08 PM 2000/04/24 -0400, "William A. Parrette" <[log in to unmask]> wrote, in
part:
>     ...Another  resource  for  those who don't currently have Web ac-
>     cess. And the primary reason is  that  their  "classic"  computer
>     doesn't have the "uumph" to handle the bloated, resource-hogging,
>     memory-leaking browsers such as Netscape  or  Internet  Explorer,
>     there *may* be another option...
>     ...Find a friend who does have the bloated, resource-hogg ... oh,
>     heck, ... one of those "other" browsers, and have them  point  it
>     to:
>                          http://lynx.browser.org/  ...
>     ...I  wish  *I* could help.  But, as a Mac person -- and there is
>     no Mac version of lynx available yet -- I  wouldn't  be  of  mush
>     help  anyway....
>     ... If  this  helps  just one user, another one of my book-length,
>     nerdy, techno-geek, off-topic posts to the list  will  have  been
>     worthwhile.  Take care and grok around the clock ...
>Bill--

calling wap.one
come in wap.one

1. i find all of your posts worth my while
2. i find most of your posts worth a smile
3. i find some of your posts worth a snortle [or even two]
4. a 'mac person' ??? ... now i understand ...
5. mac people aren't 'mush' help to dos people at the best of times

janetml

who grokked on little richard's original version
of good golly miss molly recently

janet paterson
53 now / 41 dx / 37 onset
a new voice: http://www.geocities.com/janet313/
613 256 8340 PO Box 171 Almonte Ontario Canada K0A 1A0