Ken - Music is my salvation.  The only thing I don't care for is rock,
but sometimes I turn to a station that has only classical music, and next
to an oldies (which really is my favorite), then jazz.  However, when I
sit to play, I play mostly spiritual songs, along with some old
Broadways, such as, "If I Loved You, ","On a Clear Day", etc.

By the way, have Barbara drive you to Houston and go to Randall's
Supermarket.  They serve free coffee to anyone over 55 and you'll love us
ol'  Texans who sit there and take advantage of it.
Jo Ann from Houston