>any thing discussed here to
>any one at
>any time
>
>just holler!
>

>janetml
>

>janet paterson
>53 now / 41 dx / 37 onset
>a new voice: http://www.geocities.com/janet313/
>613 256 8340 PO Box 171 Almonte Ontario Canada K0A 1A0

Thanks for this assurance, Janet.  I agree with what was said about OLD PCs
not being able to access the web, even with free sites.  Perhaps those in
that situation would be so kind as to let us know when something of special
interest to them (on the web) is mentioned, so Janet or someone can
copy/paste it into email for them.  It's a shame that your wonderful
resources, not to mention the list instructions are not available to
everyone......often because we don't know that they can't reach them!

Camilla Flintermann, CG for Peter 81/70/55
Oxford, Ohio

also, on PDWebring at  http://members.tripod.lycos.nl/genugten/flinterm.htm

                        "Ask me about the CARE list for
                        Caregivers of Parkinsonians ! "