>nb i have just located a new strain of awesome blue pigs - absolute copies of
>the shocking pink   porky and his lighter pink sister porquetta, but these are
>royoal blue. Three of them elected to come home with me, on payment of a
>ransome of one dollar each. Peter, Paul and Perry, their names are.
>
>hilary

Dear Hilary--
Percival Piglet and MS Piggy welcome the new porkers, Peter,Paul, and Perry
to the ranks of four-footed  Parkinson advocates.  While they realize that,
not beoing from Cincinnati (formerly Porkopolis) they can't fly, Percy  and
MS Piggy would never discriminate against them due to that handicap, nor to
their color.  After all, blue and pink go very well together, and it's what
inside that really matters!
Do the 3 P's  intend to get involved in pecuniary solicitation on behalf of
PD research as did their porcine predecessors?

Camilla  Flintermann
also on PDWebring at : http://members.tripod.lycos.nl/genugten/flinterm.htm

Yours till ALL pigs fly-- (courtesy of Joan Stark & Hans)