Dear Lanier-- did you take the Sinemet WITH the meal? That's not
recommended....the food, esp. protein, interferes with the med.  It should
be 1/2 hr. before or at least 1 hr. after you eat.  (This applies less to
CR than to regular, I believe.)   And could you start with an even smaller
dose? Maybe 1/2 of a 10/100?

>Thanks Hans,I am thinking thaat your last statement is going to apply to me.
>
>I just don't see how I can take another dose of sinemet as bad as I am
>having tremors now. I am afraid that I am not going to get any relief from
>drugs. It is not 4 1/2 hours and the tremor is still worse than it every was
>before taking the sinemet.
>
>Lanier Maddux

>NetZero - Defenders of the Free World
>Click here for FREE Internet Access and Email
>http://www.netzero.net/download/index.html

Camilla Flintermann, CG for Peter 81/70/55
Oxford, Ohio

also, on PDWebring at  http://members.tripod.lycos.nl/genugten/flinterm.htm

                        "Ask me about the CARE list for
                        Caregivers of Parkinsonians ! "