I would love to ask this question for my 72yr Father; and hopefully I have
all the pertinent info.   My Dad has been on Sinemet for 2 years; the 25/100
dose.   It seemed to work well with him.   His last visit to the
neurologist; the doctor informed him that he is getting quite stiff in his
right arm (the right arm is the arm that shakes quite a bit); and therefore
wanted to change him to 50/200 CR Sinemet.   I believe this is a
time-release Sinemet?   Well, the last 2 days my Dad has been following the
new medicine schedule (5am and 4pm); and when he is sitting his right arm is
shaking much more than ever.   Also, he hasn't slept much at all since
changing the dosage.   According to the info that came with the drug; it may
take several weeks to adjust to this medicine; etc.

Any insight to this would be greatly appreciated, as always,

Wanda.