Date:         Thu, 27 Apr 2000 10:46:48 -0400
From: janet paterson <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]

At 06:56 PM 2000/04/26 EDT, "Denis Zambetti" <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
>Please delete me from your list. Too much chatter about Percival
>Piglets and people on tv. thanks

hi!

if you want to stop your subscription temporarily or permanently or
if you want to change your subscription options
you need to send a command message
to the listserv computer address
in exactly
***the same way that you did when you subscribed to this list***

summarised subscription instructions are included in the 'welcome' message
which is posted regularly by Barb Patterson, the list-owner

detailed subsscription instructions are on the wwweb at my wwwebsite
24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 52 weeks a year
in other words, continually and eternally!

as i have stated on my site,
if you have trouble with any command message
you can send a cc copy of it to me for 'detecting'

wwwelcome to the wwweb wwworld!

janet

the list elf

janet paterson
53 now / 41 dx / 37 onset
a new voice: http://www.geocities.com/janet313/
613 256 8340 PO Box 171 Almonte Ontario Canada K0A 1A0