At 01:20 PM 2000/04/27 -0700, Barb_MSN <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
>Janet....
>
>In trying to access your site by clicking on the URLs posted in an
>email, I keep getting a JAVA error message, and my system locks,
>then crashes!
>
>BTW... this is a recent happening, as I've always been able to
>access your site this same way in the past.
>
>I'm inclined to think this is a problem with MY system since it's
>been giving me no end of grief for the last coupla-three months
>(and I'm currently without a techie), however, felt I should
>notify ya just in case others are running into similar access
>problems.

hi barb

i don't use java

geocities do, for their banner ads

does this happen when you try to access other sites
like john cottingham's or simon coles'?

i suspect this is a problem with the settings in your browser

did any settings get changed 'recently'
like just before this problem developed?

i've not had reports of any access problems

janet

janet paterson
53 now / 41 dx / 37 onset
a new voice: http://www.geocities.com/janet313/
613 256 8340 PO Box 171 Almonte Ontario Canada K0A 1A0