At 03:42 PM 2000/04/27 EDT, "JoAnn Coen <[log in to unmask]>" wrote:
>Janet - when are you going to realize that every one can't get
>into a web site. and may be being cheated out of a great deal of
>information?

hi all

this message astonished me!

i probably will never 'realize that everyone can't get into a web site'

my site is for the benefit of list-members and other parkies
who have web access: otherwise i would not have built it

i have offered to print out anything for anyone
but have heard from no one who cannot access the web

how is anyone being 'cheated' by this?

janet

janet paterson
53 now / 41 dx / 37 onset
a new voice: http://www.geocities.com/janet313/
613 256 8340 PO Box 171 Almonte Ontario Canada K0A 1A0