janet i suspect,but of course cant be too sure, you didnt *hear* what i
posted
knowing the context for the humourous interchanges is vital to their
enjoyment
for those of us who are new to the site there is little history of
interchange and the fun you all have been having over time
i enjoy it but lose interest after a while and delete
lol judy