Hans - yes sometimes I do get in a bad mood.  There is a difference
between being a woman and being female, and sometimes I do act female.
But what you don't seem to know is that this lady has attacked me not
once,  (the first time was in November when after 3 weeks I ventured into
posting a message) not twice, but today was the 4th time.  I can't help
it if my archaic computer can't pick up her precious web sites.  Would to
God I could, perhaps I could learn more about  my PWP,  So I truly do get
frustrated when a message comes up and says, www. etc.
Thanks for reminding me that I should have more compassion than others
do.  Best wishes. jo Ann from Houston