at:

"http://www.geocities.com/janet313/pienet/medigang/079360.html"

please note that this web document is a
duplicate of the message that camilla herself sent in to the pd list
and which is available to anyone through e-mail via the parkinsn archives;
the document number is the same number which listserv uses to identify
items in the archives

i have used this numbering system consistently throughout my website
which is primarily comprised of messages culled from the archives

(just send a "getpost parkinsn 079360" message
to the listserver at: [log in to unmask])

i have put it on my website for easy reference for those with web access
and to celebrate camilla's efforts and suggestions on using the media to
promote pd awareness

the pieNET archive is a phenomenal and ever-improving resource
unequalled anywhere on the planet when it comes to pd information and support

janet

janet paterson
53 now / 41 dx / 37 onset
a new voice: http://www.geocities.com/janet313/
613 256 8340 PO Box 171 Almonte Ontario Canada K0A 1A0