At 10:39 PM 2000/04/27 -0700, "Audrey <[log in to unmask]>" wrote:
>Do you really think it is fair to say anything that is hurtful or keeps
>another from participating in any way on the list? It seems to me that
>not all of us are so insightful or care to be fighting anything but the
>disease >for oureselves or to fight to help someone we love. Why not
>save the intelligent bickering for other battlefronts and try to keep
>some semblence of peace on this homefront?

lolol!!
you gotta be kidding, right???
if nonpd items are banished
and poor little piglets are too
and now 'intelligent bickering' is taboo
just what in heck is left?
and just what good is a 'semblance of peace'
if it is an illusion?!?
i don't think so!!!

i cherish and celebrate peace and joy in every moment
with deep gratitude

we all express love for others in the way we can
with the means we have been given
this is mine

janet

janet paterson
53 now / 41 dx / 37 onset
a new voice: http://www.geocities.com/janet313/
613 256 8340 PO Box 171 Almonte Ontario Canada K0A 1A0