Thanks, Janet, for adding this reminder when telling us of your copying
something to your website.  I hope you will continue to use it, so we
"oldie-but-goodies" as well as the "BRAND-NEW-NEWBIES" will be reminded
that so much is available even without the WWW.  A line added to the
regular reminder about instructions being in the website  would also be
helpful, IMHO.

   JoAnn has identified herself as one person who uses an older PC and
hasn't web access.   Perhaps others who are in that situation will do so
also?

I'm sure JoAnn is not the only one in this situation, and as Janet has
indicated if folks will come forward  and ASK, email copies can be sent to
them on an individual basis.   If that is you, and you see mention of a web
article you want, why not write Janet offlist and request it? Seems simple
to me!

Janet wrote in part:
>at:
>"http://www.geocities.com/janet313/pienet/medigang/079269.html"
>
>please note that this web document is a
>duplicate of the message that joan herself sent in to the pd list
>and which is available to anyone through e-mail via the parkinsn archives

Camilla Flintermann, CG for Peter 81/70/55
Oxford, Ohio

also, on PDWebring at  http://members.tripod.lycos.nl/genugten/flinterm.htm

                        "Ask me about the CARE list for
                        Caregivers of Parkinsonians ! "