Don - thanks for reminding me about people in our lives.  I am also
reminded of the old saying, "if a person doesn't belong in a certain
place or situation, that person will subconsciously do "something" to
bring about its demise."  Many people who are in an office who don't
really belong, will create their own havoc, and either be asked to leave,
or will  get upset and leave on their on volition.

I have always read your postings, but this is the first time I've
answered.  You have so much to give and we appreciate you.
Give my best to Vivian and keep some for yourself.  Jo Ann from Houston