Hi all,

I would like to ask this question for my 64 years old father. If you have
Parkinson's diease, have you ever have the symptom of unconscious? My father
had Parkinson's diease 5 years ago. He has been treated with Sinemet,
Sinemet CR, and now Carbidopa & Levedopa 25/100 (3tablets a day) by his
doctor. The medicine seemed to work well with him. His condition would be
much more worse if he didn't take the medicine, but recently (January 2000)
my father has experienced the symptom of unconscious. He is usually
unconscious about 2-3 times a day. He usually knows when he is going to be
unconscious and he tells my mom to help him lay down to the bed or sofa. My
dad lives in Vietnam and there isn't much information or research about
Parkinson's diease. His doctor doesn't know why my dad has that symptom. If
any of you know anything about the unconscious symptom of Parkinson's diease
or ever experience the same syptom, please reply to my e-mail. I really
appreciate it and I hope to have your feedback soon. Thank you all very
much!