Ivan, you are not the only one trying to   advance awareness of PD.
I for one HAVE been writng to congress and legislators. Also have a
letter to the editor of our local weekly paper.Please don't think that
you are the only one concerned about about this insidious desease.
As for Ken's song, this has been a wonderful uplifting thread.I feel it
has helped a great many on the list to enjoy
being a bit nostalgic.You, especially
should appreciate the value of music
as a method of relaxation. You told us about your own performances.
Might I remind you,that there  was a great deal of pride that you
expressed?
So please let the rest of us enjoy this bit
of light fun.
Just voicing my usual strong opinion.
JuanitaCG for George 74dx2+yrs,