All this talk about Kate Smith reminds me
(fondly) of a comment made to me by my
music teacher in Jr high. "Juanita, you're
good, but there will never be another Kate Smith" Yet I still
perservered with my vocal music lessions. Sang and still do
every chance I get. An audience just seems to get my adrenalin flowing.
Of course I also sing just for the sheer joy of
the way it makes me feel.
Ken, you may be an aarp member but you have not made the over the gang
yet. Thats 65 and over. Right? Therefore I haven't quite made it either.
This last several days has been fun. It is
nice to see some fun along with the ever important Parkinsons info.
Hugs, Juanita CG for George74dx2+yrs .