On Sun, 23 Apr 2000 03:54:33 GMT Judy George <[log in to unmask]>
writes:
> ivan where better to vent your frustrations than here
> judy
>
> Judy, thanks I needed that support.

Take the number of new PD cases in Australia per year and
divide like I did by 2100 diagnosis minutes per week
and you will get a diagnosis rate.

Any idea how this comes out in Australia?
Hans - in Holland?
Maryse- in France?
in Germany?

Brian Collins- in the UK?

Anne Rutherford and the gentleman who wrote the book
on line for us- in Canada?

Let's compare.

Bless you all.

The generic has kicked in - i had to take 300
milligrams extra in the last 12 hours. Spent
nearly all day "undermedicated" and in dystonia.
OUCHHHHH!!!!  twisting, pulling joints and toes
but I am afraid of pallidotomy and really am not
ready for pallidal stimulation

Ivan
50/39/36

PS  I will keep fighting  to outwit this disease
but am afraid to damage my thinking with brain surgery
Don't mean to offend anyone in the "hole in the head" gang.

Ivan