snipped>> Joan, I think I'll *pass* on the pregnancy due date.... I just
like
> to eat and don't burn it off like I usedta!  :-) ... murray

Murray, you're funny....but regarding .the requirement of registration on
the second site, I'm still incognito as I have not registered at all
YET.........I've looked up quite a few things in the past couple of weeks
and did not register at all...maybe I just didn't get into the same areas as
you.....Joan