Hello everyone,

The doctor of my mother, Virginia (PWP 80/16), just changed her Sinemet
regime.  And I'm confused.  My mother already was taking Sinemet CR
50/200 at 8 am, 2 pm, and 8 pm.  She takes no other PD drugs.

Now, the doctor has changed the schedule of this plus he has added a
total of two doses of Sinemet Regular 25/100 to be taken at intervals in
between the Sinemet CR doses.

My question is:  Will the effects of this new regime show up right
away?  Or should we expect to wait a week or two before the Sinemet
Regular 25/100 shows any response?  I have LOTS of other questions, but
I'm trying to understand one thing at a time.  So far, things are not
good for my mother.  THANKS!

Lynne
 for Virginia 80/16