I cannot count the miracles
only be awed by them when they happen

so for Joan, Jeanette,  Dennis and everyone else,

I am trying to deal with the generic  25/100 's
definitely not working, then after three double-doses,
making me hot, almost dyskinetic, then flushed and
sweaty, and sleepy, then working unpredictably.
      I am phoning the pharmacist again  as my neuro
seems to be away on vacation or away for the day,
and go through another day of mixed exhaustion
and acceptance.

I'm going to a neighbor's for Easter ,
and am readying cassette tapes

We found tapes, duplicated them, and are looking for
a way to label them, include typed information,
 and bubble-proof them in  either surface or air
mailer envelopes.  All this going on  at a turtle's pace,
so more people will hear the broadcast

now I feel like ohmygosh!
I was too much of a gadfly
and not enough of a hummingbird
to the good folks on the list

PD does weird things...it twists both
the mind and the body.  Hopefully,
my twists won't wrench anyone too much.

The twists and turns attract  caregivers
who can get upset or who drink alcohol
too heavily so my prayer time is increasing.

anyway I guess we're all getting there
with PD awareness in so many ways
unseen and unknown,

thanks for listening

Ivan
50 yrs /39 dx/36  onset of visible symptoms

On Sun, 23 Apr 2000 12:10:15 -0400 janet paterson <[log in to unmask]>
writes:
> the miracle is re-dis-covering that there is no chaos
> miracles are re-perceptions of reality
> miracles dissolve the illusions
> miracle-workers are us
> who have been here
> always
>

> janet
>
> janet paterson
> 53 now / 41 dx / 37 onset
> a new voice: http://www.geocities.com/janet313/
> 613 256 8340 PO Box 171 Almonte Ontario Canada K0A 1A0

 Ivan Suzman        50/39/36       [log in to unmask]      :-)
 Portland, Maine    land of lighthouses     39 misty     deg. F   :-)