Joan you never began anything it just started. It takes two to argue anyway,
and it seemed to me that you responded with no malice. A response is
expected whether to agree or not. If others decide to make it more then it
is then it is not your fault. I read all or the posts and none seemed to me
to be other than opinions. I do think cooler heads prevailed and it is to be
expected that we all can not agree about everything. Diversity is wonderful
in my opinion. I have seen all of the spectrum on the list in the 3 months I
have been here. Keep the dialogue coming Joan, and all of you who respond.
This is what makes the list powerful and useful to all of us.

Audrey  friend of pwp aussie John  49/42/38?