In a message dated 4/22/00 6:04:45 PM Eastern Daylight Time, [log in to unmask]
writes:

<< Allison Landes - Please tell me where you are from. I have friends from
 many , many years ago, who lived in Souderton, PA and I've lost contact
 with them.  Could you possibly be related to Larry and Merle Landes? Jo
 Ann from Houston. [log in to unmask]

I am originally from New York. Have been living in South Florida for 8 years.
 I don't know Larry and Merle Landes.  There is a woman in South Florida
named Pearl Landes who called me when she saw the spelling of my last name.
She was very hopeful of finding some relatives. Perhaps Larry and Merle
Landes would know her.  I saved her phone number and if your friends
recognize the name or would like to follow up on it, email their number off
list and I will pass it along to Pearl.

Alison Landes