Dear Dr. Romero,

Thank you very much for your concern.  Today my
neurologist requested that the pharmacy where
my prescriptions are filled supply me with Sinemet  25/100
instead of generic carbidopa/levodopa 25/100.

 The pharmacist called me later this morning. She
said that at 1:00 PM tomorrow, the  new Rx
for Sinemet 25/100 will be ready for me.

  I also want to thank the many list members who
have been writing with suggestions for me.

   Ivan Suzman
    50 yrs/39 diagnosis /36 onset of recognizable PD symptoms