nb i have just located a new strain of awesome blue pigs - absolute copies of
the shocking pink   porky and his lighter pink sister porquetta, but these are
royoal blue. Three of them elected to come home with me, on payment of a
ransome of one dollar each. Peter, Paul and Perry, their names are.

hilary