I was 25 years old when first symptoms ,diagnosed with PD at age 30 ,I'm
now 53, Have been on most drugs, still on sinemet25/100 about 10 a day
,and mirapex. had a pallidotomy in july of 1996 for left side of
body.Helped some. I am in a wheel chair most of the time because of
balance. take BOWTOX INECTIONS for muscles spasms in left arm, my husband
died 7 yrs ago & i still live and care for myself in an apartment in a
retirement facility. IT is hard caring for myself but i can't give up
yet. No two people with PD progression is the same . I  lost a good
friend that lived in canada   that had early onset of PD and she died at
age 54,and i have another friend early onset at age 38 ,he is now 48 and
is almost immobile and can not care for  himself any more . So each
person is different. I hope this gives you some idea about a few
different people with  early onset of  PD