Linda,
You and Murray offered some excellent advice to YH Tan.  Parkinson's is a
very individual disease and although many of us were diagnosed at about
the same age we have all taken different paths as far as our medication
usage and disease  progression.  I am 52 and was diagnosed 9 years ago,
but I noticed symptoms 3 years before being diagnosed.  I worked for the
first 5 years but being a substitute school teacher and having
Parkinson's was not a good partnership for me.
And yes, I did see Janet Reno last night and I most wholeheartedly agree
with you.

Sharon H