hi all, I've been lurking for a while...I believe I saw a commercial for
Microsoft last nite that featured a pwp using the voice technology software
that "wonderful" Microsoft created...
There was an older man walking very slow shuffle, cut to a shot of his
shaking hands, cut to a shot of him in his easy chair dictating to the
computer.  We here him say "I still have my voice!" announcer says "blah
blah blah ,thank god for Microsoft,  aren't they wonderful?"  I 'I've only
seen it once and it was quick, I was very surprised....
I am not quite sure how I feel about it....but I think it is interesting and
I suppose it will help heighten pd awareness ... did anyone else see this?
regards from paradise
st john USVI
Lisa 42/7