Kathy,
Those were among my early symptoms as well, but also had slight pill
rolling temor, muscle stiffness, cramped handwriting, etc.

Look back if you are able at your handwriting over the last two or three
years to see if it has changed.

My understanding is that most docs now consider a PK med such as Requip
or another of the agonists as a testing divice.  I.E, if you build up to
a therapeutic dose and symptoms improve, this would be good evidence.

It is often thought that none of the meds do much for balance.  My neuro
disagreed in the case of Requip, and since that was a major symptom,
that's what I take.  It has definitely helped with balance, drooling,
handwriting, stiffness, etc.

Other symptoms some docs might not mention are oily skin at the upper
corners of forehead and beside nose, loss of the sense of smell, and
others.  By the time of my diagnosis I had these as well, so I was a no
brainer as they say.

Discuss the advisability of starting something like Requip with you doc.

Chuck