With a healthy dose of skepticism.... Here is some info about a discussion
group:
This listserv is intended to provide a cyber-support-group consisting of
persons with Parkinson's
                    Disease who are being treated via Tui Na and acupuncture
treatments by practitioners following the
                    protocols published by Janice Walton-Hadlock.

                    The current issue of American Journal of Acupuncture,
1999;27(1/2): 31-49 article 'Primary
                    Parkinson's Disease: The Use of Tuina and Acupuncture in
Accord With an Evolving Hypothesis of
                    its Cause from the Perspective of Chinese Traditional
Medicine - Part 2' by Janice Walton-Hadlock
                    is recommended reading.

                    You are also urged to peruse the website:
http://www.pdtreatment.com/

                    practitioners are invited to join this listserv group
which will be restricted to members accepted by
                    the moderator.

                    Members: 49
                    For more information:
http://www.onelist.com/subscribe/PDrecoverers