From: "plmaddux" <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Subject:      Bad reaction to sinemet, info please
Date: Tuesday, April 25, 2000 7:28 PM

I just took my first dose of sinemet and am having a bad reaction, I have
tremor as only symptom, took 1/2 of 25/100 witha light meal at 5pm, two
hours later my tremor in 4 times as violent as it has ever been, just talked
to doctor, he was no help, just said that sometimes sinemet does not help
tremor. what is going on here, i never heard of sinemet making sympoms worse
rather than better.

Lanier Maddux   64,4

NetZero - Defenders of the Free World

NetZero - Defenders of the Free World