Hi Dale,
Thanks for your kind words, we have had a  dark cloud  hanging over us for a
few months, but that too shall pass.  Brig's sister passed away last week at
the young age of 50, and he was just released from rehab.  I went back to
work full-time for the U. S. Census, and have had no time to do much of
anything else.  Need to get back in the saddle, I miss seeing all of you and
keeping in touch like we used to.  I don't even get on the computer any more,
sometimes, not for two weeks at a time.
Hope you have a great trip to California, enjoy the whole thing.
Gerry and Brig