Hi all,
I really didn't want to interrupt all the pleasantries that have been shared
lately. They've brought back a lot of memories for me too. :-)
However, since someone else has brought it up, I thought I'd take the
opportunity to remind PIE members - and inform the new members - that PIE has
a sub-list that's main purpose is for all the non-PD postings.
You are all invited to join SPARKLE.
Anyone wishing to check us out can send an e-mail to [log in to unmask]
sons.org.uk.

Bonnie
For info about SPARKLE
 (Smiling PARKies Live Easier)