>>so I should be able to get some expert advice from them.
>>I am going to call them soon.

>>Lanier Maddux       Chattanooga T

You wrote the above and the thought struck me "SOON" meaning some time in
the near future BUT you need to call them TODAY as it may take awhile to get
an appointment to get in to see someone and at least you would have a
definite time scheduled... while you wait for "soon."   ....call them both
and get in to the one with the nearest opening...ask to be put on their
waiting list for a cancellation to open a time for you........Good
luck....Joan Hartman