(This is the letter sent to Steve Cohen following our event, ON TRACK FOR THE
CURE at Gulfstream Park)

TAKE CHARGE AMERICA - CURE PARKINSON'S, INC.
3205 SE 7th Street  Suite 107
Pompano Beach, Florida  33062
Tel: 954.785.0551  Fax: 954.785.6541  E-Mail: [log in to unmask]

March 31, 2000

Mr. Steve Cohen
South Florida Chapter
American Parkinson Disease Association
201 East Sample Road
Pompano Beach, Florida  33064

Dear Steve:

    Thank you for your participation and support of our 1st annual "ON TRACK
FOR THE CURE" at Gulfstream Park in Hallandale. We're also grateful for
Barbara Brown's and David Levy's commitment and enthusiasm for working
together. We appreciate APDA's work in the community, through all of the
support groups, education, physical therapy and research efforts to find the
cure.  TAKE CHARGE AMERICA - CURE PARKINSON'S, INC. wishes to contribute to
your efforts by allocating funds raised via various fundraising efforts
throughout the year.

    Enclosed is a check for $1,500 as a gesture of our intentions to work
collaboratively with the South Florida Chapter of APDA.  We respectfully
request that these dollars be earmarked for research.  Our goal is to make
increasingly larger contributions in support of the work you are doing in the
community.

    Our common goal, to find the cause, prevention and cure for this
debilitating disease, while uncovering improved treatment of symptoms and
quality of life until the cure is found, is one that we can all embrace
fervently as soldiers in this battle to protect our loved ones.

    We thank you for your open minds and generous hearts.

Sincerely,

Alison Landes
President

cc:    Barbara Brown