Thank you for reminding me again of why Kate Smith's show meant so much to
me as a child. I too knew all her songs and still do remember her singing
them. How nice to revisit pleasant memories as so many have said in recent
posts. I had forgotten that Amazon.com would most likely have her recordings
and have sound clips to hear. I agree with Juanita that nostalgia is as
important as humor to break the immediate seriousness of the illness you all
face. Someone once said that humor is the best medicine. During this thread
it seems we have had this and music to accompany the humor.. what a
wonderful *pair* ...