Well my, my, my, I sure have been trying to stay out of the cat fights....as
I am new.....unfamiliar with these charming personality battles....but can't
resist another night/day.  Must say I enjoy Janet's insights very much.  I
find her emphasis on taking personal responsibility extremely healthy and
refreshing.  I would also like to thank her for her generous offer to make
hard copies or whatever is necessary for those without web access to have
the very information she is being accused of denying people.  ( Assuming I
am understanding this c--- correctly)  Anyway, it's all a
projection/illusion anyway.  There is noone out there but me.....or you...if
you get my meaning.  I do know that I am overly tired, too many hats today,
Dad to care for, 2 and 1/2 acres to mow, meals to plan and cook, and when I
am overly tired things get to me.  Like this yuck tonight....so God bless us
all.......it's a hard road at times in this Parkinson's thing......I hope to
go to sleep in gratitude and wake up the same....not in anger and
bitterness............. Good night....