Dawana,
Our thanks is to know you are walking, and home again. i am sure evesry member
of the list joins with me iino saying how glad we are to hear you are home,
and  glad too that we could , each in our own small way, have been of
assistance to you and Bob..And, tho i dont know you per onally, nor many
members of the list beyond the computer screen -- i am proud to belong to a
family that could pull together and  help one of our own when in need..   So
all of you out there, give yourselves a pat on the back. annd dawana, may you
go from strength  to stresgth, and  may that cane soon be a thing of the paSt
hilary blue