THIS IS SO VERY, VERY SAD !!!!
As a group we are all people facing so many difficult challenges it is
tragic that we can't meet in peace and safety on this list.  How sad that
one of our members feels she needs to sign off for fear of another member
being less than kind and compassionate to all.
Please, lets all think of how it would feel to be uncomfortable posting to
this list in the middle of a dark night when problems are too much to bear
alone.
Lets learn to use that old 'delete' button to delete, without comment, those
who offend us.  It is much more affective than a written attack.
Peace to all and to anyone needing someone to e-mail privately in the middle
of that night - my address is [log in to unmask]
Kathy