The FDA is responsible for enforcing the regulations on approved drugs.
The drugs must meet the specifications stipulated in the USP, and all
generics must comply.  You should be able to contact a FDA officer, and
I know there is a FDA lab in Boston, but there may be an agent or
inspector closer to you.
Good luck
Michel