Dear Joan, you are right to be concerned, but you should not worry too much.  I
had one just about two years ago and then had coronary bypass surgery.  The is a
wonderful team of surgeons here and they have a great record of success, and the
statistics for the procedure have improved greatly over the years.  Ignoring
your medical requirements can only result in bad results.  I'll think of you.
Michel