Parkinson's Awareness Month - Day 24

I've gathered links, bookmarks, and URL's for Parkinson Resources on
the WWWeb and I plan to post them in bunches on this List in my own
personal attempt to raise Parkinson's Awareness around the world...

I encourage you all to jump in and critique, improve, support these
efforts in whatever way you see fit....

WWWeb Resources 24 - Medical Journals & News On-Line

Medical Computing Today
http://www.medicalcomputingtoday.com/

Medical Computing Today
Frequently Updated Medical References
http://www.medicalcomputingtoday.com/0listrefs.html#clinpress

Medical Computing Today - Net View
http://www.medicalcomputingtoday.com/internet.html#NV

Guidelines for Content
http://pubs.ama-assn.org/ama_web.html

Life Science and Medical Journals
http://www.sciencekomm.at/journal.html

Links to Neurology and Neuroscience Journals
http://www.uku.fi/laitokset/neuro/links2.htm

Biological Journals
http://arachne.prl.msu.edu/journams/journams_j.html

News From NLM
http://www.nlm.nih.gov/news/newnote.html

National Institutes of Health (NIH) - News & Events
http://www.nih.gov/news/

What's New at the NINDS
http://www.ninds.nih.gov/whatsnew.htm

Parkinson’s Disease Research Agenda
http://www.ninds.nih.gov/whatsnew/pdagenda2000/nihparkinsonsagenda.htm

NINDS Press Releases
http://www.ninds.nih.gov/whatsnew/presswhn/prslist.htm

NPF / News
http://www.parkinson.org/texthtms/tnewnews.htm

Scroll these URL's, peruse them, forward them to someone to
promote Parkinson's Awareness....   murray

Disclaimer:

Be forewarned... you must never assume that information obtained from the
web is necessarily the best information available (or even valid).
Remember, no one sets content rules on the Internet.  That said, there is
an education awaiting you!

Links to Web sites are provided for information purposes.
I assume no responsibility or liability for material on linked sites.

Please Be Advised: Medical information should always be reviewed with your
physician or attending professional before attempting to change any
medication or therapy.