http://pd_ssdi.homestead.com/SSDI.html
Greg
47/35/35

Greg, my sincere thanks for this post.  I guess I missed it the first time - but, at any rate, after I perused it I immediately called our Social Security office and set up an appointment for my husband.  He has been on disability since January, but because he was on full pay medical leave I didn't think he was eligible for social security.  This web site indicated that he was eligible nonetheless.  I was shocked and happy to learn that fact.

Incidentally, Jamie's appointment is *over the phone.*   I was envisioning having to take him to an office somewhere, but apparently they make exceptions for those who have difficulty functioning.
------
God bless
Mary Ann (CG Jamie 60/20)

P.S.  For those of you in the Detroit area, a disability expo will be held at Cobo hall on May 5.