TIP OF THE DAY
BE GLAD YOU CAN READ THIS

in the pass 2 weeks i have lost 2 friend's and 2 member's of the family. mom will be going to visit one today.  me ia am to ornery to pass on lo lo  afelow PD friend went to my nero. he put him om mirex. said he did not like it so he took it off of it. no PD med,s so he wheat back he then put him on 10/100 sinnement. told him to go and talk to mom and I. I WAS MAD. he would not listen to any thing I had to tell him. and he is to go and see if he has any ARTHER.  he said his legs hurt all the time. told him if it is ARTHER. hemust walk and use his legs or he will never walk if that is it. then he want the med's i take he laughed and said no. he doess not have any effored in him. you got tto do what you can then a 1inch more. so in 3 weeks we will see. my nero said for me not to put my self under stress then he sends him to me to help. boy how to do you under stand these nero,s ?

                                                     I.Y.Q.  DON  AND VIVIAN
                                                      LOVE OF MY LIFE-54 COUNTING TO 55

                                               BEST MED'S FOR PD IS
                                                  TO POST AS IT HAS BEEN LATELY