last night we had a young lady of 17 asked mom and I ABOUT WHEN LOVE ONE DIES. what can you do. how do you get over it. her MOTHER. boy talk of hard ? to answer. but won't go in to what we said. this morn in the paper a good friend died A PWD. . MY AGE. you all talk of JANET PATERSON. WELL  long time ago i want to end living. B. PATTERSON CALLED BY L.L. (phone) HURD FROM CAMMILLA ,JUDITH,JANET PATTERSON,SONIA,IVAN AND LOT MORE. they got me through it. at that time all the LIST COULD TALK ABOUT WAS HOW SICK THE WEAR. I STARED TO LOOSE LOT OF FRIENDS  it was because all i could talk about was how sick i was and PD. i woke up there was other things to talk about. ask them how they felt baseball so on. i asked the list for you put jokes,pomes on line as well as how to help our self's whit med to. i would never say what i took and still will not. as i am one that after a whike they don't work for me. i have been told how much i take could harm some of you. nor would i say what church i went to. only asked you she to believe.JANET WOULD RE WRITE SOME OF MY POST SO YOU ALL WOULD KNOW WHAT I MEANT. my keyboard can,t spell.  i can. i to am caty. get hurt buy some things put on the LIST. now we got sparkel do u knowites it is usually the same ones. so many of you i  don,t know. as long that there is 2 PWP,S we will find some thing wrong. i am one 1 of them. i have asked for some feed back on some post. got none. am i a other JANET ? I SAID SINCE MY MOTHER DIED I HAVE BEEN TO A HEAD DOC. i whant to cure all PWP,S  was  tolk no can do. IVAN is a friend w talked on the L.L. has had the same problem since i known him but still i call him FRIEND. i think he knows that. so it is hard not to flame some one. all i ask read he LIST AND TO SEE HOW MANY GET UPSET one or 2 say some thing drop it. we don,t need 100 to repeat it. none of you don't know how hard to fight this D--M THING FOR 31 YEARS. I STILL NEED HELP. MAYBE SOME GOOD OLD FEEDBACK CAN HELP ME MORE AND OTHERS. KEN  BECKER asked to put down what we do. I try as it is good idea. i like things in blue so all I have to do is jut click on i to get there. i can surf but don,t as lot of PD i have lived it. well eknof of preacher DON.  HI PETER AND AL U TO WHITE HAT.

                                              I.Y.Q.  DON AND VIVIAN
                                                 LOVE OF MY LIFE -54

                                                 BEST MED FOR PD IS
                                                    CARING FOR EACH OTHER